1. I'm obsessed with making lists and spreadsheets.
2. I'm a Taurus, type 1 Enneagram, ambivert, and lean towards a type A personality.
3. I have 4 cats named: Arya, Boo, Ember, and Eowyn.
4. My favorite show of all time is I Love Lucy.
5. I love to travel, but I'm happiest at home with my husband and cats.
6. I love Italian and Mexican food.
7. I've run in several half marathons and ran one full marathon.
A born-and-raised California girl obsessed with fitness, wellness, and personal development who strives every day to live a healthy life inside and out. Through one-on-one coaching and online training programs, I help women lose weight and feel great.
For as long as I can remember, I've been insatiably curious about improving my health. While still at my 9-5 job, I ran, biked, and hiked throughout the week. I learned that eating healthy and exercising improved my runs, and I could hike many miles every weekend. Taking care of my body helped me maintain my weight and have enough energy to keep up with my corporate job and activities.
I decided to leave the security of my 9-5 and combine my love of improving health and helping people and became a Certified Health Coach. My mission today is to help women look and feel their best to have more confidence and live their lives to the fullest.
how much do we have in common?
in your way?